Tuesday, October 05, 2010

My Iphone 4


Just realized i had very long time never update my blog. Oh yeah, because of my new toy. Surprisingly I will get myself an Iphone 4. People around was asking " you sure you know how to use it?" haha..good question.. am just a normal phone user. But I really think I need some changes. Atleast get away from my E66 although i still love it very much. But it make me sick always.

To me, mobile phone is for calling and text messaging. The 1st apps I downloaded to my phone is WhatsApp. paid usd 0.99 but it worth so much.... Just 10 days from now. i had send 209 smses in WhatsApp. Imagine if this is the paid smses...my bills will kill me. Well, disadvantages.. NO MORE SMS while driving, wasting money on it skin ( you may called is bumper or casing).


There is too much fun on the games, i luv angry birds and 0.03s. Ann and I was playing this 2 games is dRich until late night. both us shouting to each other to level up..I guess we are having iphone sick now. haha..

2 comments:

Golden Billy said...

I think this phone will help your life go together。this mobile phone is more than can spend.

Golden Billy said...

you sure you know how to use it? hahaha !We are on the quasi-humans!