Friday, October 22, 2010

Mirror of life

"When you are in doubt, don’t simplify matters – just be certain of it. When you are living in misery, balance it with mystery?" quoted by Andrew K

Not sure am just unable to concentrate in work after lunch and especially a cloudy Friday afternoon.

Yesterday was mama birthday, as usual we will go to dinner together and this time I suggested to go Klang for seafood. Since is a weekday birthday celebration so we can only able to leave house about 8.40pm while everyone is back home. Klang - far far away to us.. we driving 2 car with a brief idea where the restaurant located and go.. took us almost 30 mins to look for the restaurant and when every of us thinking of giving up........finally we got it. Yeah, we got the restaurant we looking for. Well, nothing special to us although my friend said it was nice. Maybe is not our preference of foods. We finished it quickly and wanted to leave the place so much.. mama was complaining why come this such restaurant and keep telling she has no interest on exploring new foods..yeah..I fully understand how frustrated she is. It is not a first time but many times ..on her birthday we always quarrel. The atmosphere is really bad. In our mind, I believe every of us rather go McDonald.11pm, we back to pj.. brought mama to have her favorite grilled fish then I tapau McDonald.

Insomnia? No? The feeling of incomplete came across my mind again. I felt I had came into a crossroad without knowing what should I do. In the past I always gain whatever I want but know I don't know what am living for? Trying to complete my life with joining gym, hanging out with my girl friends, spending time with family, concentrate in work...always think that am already living in a balance.

"...living your own life thinking that special someone will always accompany you through life’s thick and thin, it would be best not to expect that. Hope is always very fragile and in many sense filled with cowardice." quoted Andrew K

Thinking of wise, shouldn't I just walk away or just ignored things that been bothering me years? Is that just as easy as we said? Not for sure. Memories are like a reflection of the mirror of mine...

1 comment:

lemongrassboy said...

Brave forward. In simplier terms, life MUST or rather HAVE TO move on. Of course, you can choose the latter ... stop your life and venture into soul searching?

WORD OF CAUTION - Soul searching is usually very expensive ...