Saturday, December 11, 2010

CLUB?

Clubbing twice in a row of the week. Exhausted really..

Finally went to this @live.. the most happening place in town recently i think.. it was sooo crowded.
nothing special i think the only different is there is live bands there. but i DON'T LIKE IT..
i was sitting outside playing with my phone for almost an hour continues chatting with my ex schoolmate i met over there.. haha.. all i can says on this place is NICE CHATTING place (outside da club)!

Weekend Oprah's night. i drinks a lot before Oprah... i went dinner with May and Mandy..my seniors in high school.. they brought me to this Japanese restaurant @ old klang road. Good chatting session with them and we ordered a bottle of SAKE.. ya.. 750ml but only me and May drinking it.. haha...at first still thinking we not going to finish it may need to keep it.. but whose knows we ended up another 330ml in addition. After dinner May joined me to Oprah.. haha... this is the first time we clubs together.. Cass got drunk at 1pm.. not sure why..but she just sleeping in the club.. Oh ya.. not to forget, i met James .. he text me and wanted to comes.. well.. finally see him but without much talking.. not sure what he want..

No comments: