Friday, December 03, 2010

Recently,..

Has been really long time never blog..Why? what have been up to me lately?
.. hmm.. oh yeah.. I've been seeing different peoples lately..Just realize i actually had a lot of long lost friends which i never keep in touch for years.Nice seeing them again.. and of course nice meeting new friends from them as well."Club" this word never exist in my mind years.. but guess what.. am in the club 2 weeks in a row.
Went to Rootz and @live finally.. think am getting old.. am not really into club any more..Friend of mine invited me to Phuture tonight.. first come into my mind was.." What?? AGAIN??"am i capable still? been sick like hell.. 2 weeks already.. my voice is not even getting better still..

What am i doing these days? Oh no.. am flirting with guys. Been years i never do that.. almost forgot how to .. but well.. think i can still manage that. :) My GYM.. i almost forgot it.. am so pack with my outing and my sick.. Even TWITTER and WEIBO.. i am too tired to updates the news there. My MOBILE.. oh yeah..i've just jailed break it... still exploring.. but i prefer the un-jail version more. :) My WHATSAPP.. after i deleted ONE number from the other day.. it become my daily supplement...definitely there is other i can still talks to.. My MSN..don't really thought of signing-in after i had my FIRST BLOCKED in list.. My WEEKEND now?.. finally am completed.. ...:)

No comments: