Sunday, December 19, 2010

Happy Sunday

Puchong Yong Tau fu
Super FULL lunch i had. am SCARED of eating dis Yong Tau Fu d. Wenping was sot plak. He double up what i chosen.. meaning every dished we had x4 pieces. Da most scary part is all da meat is like no cost for the owner.. i felt myself going to be fish-paste.

Mi @ Arrio's
Almost forget this place. i used to hang out here very often last time when i was in high school and college time. Watching MTV, having my favorite ice latte with the biscotti. The latte in Arrio's is the best. I can still remember the taste and how nice it smell. Too bad.. i can't take it anymore due to my insomnia.. Orange + Peach Smoothies i had today!


Christmas Pressiessss
Christmas shopping day! yeah.. been spending whole afternoon to shops all this. luckily able to get all at once. I did asked for the wrapping service. Guess what the worker tell me.. " If you can come back to collect tonight, we are please to do the wrapping"
WTF.. now is only 1.30pm. She wanted me come back tonight. I can do it by 15 minutes...!!!
End up i have to do it myself in Arrio's!
just 15 minutes exactly... i finished all...
Wenping said i can become WRAPPERS person if am jobless one day.

No comments: