Wednesday, January 12, 2011

1st post of 2011

1st post for 2011. Am trying to hard to think what's happened for the passed 1 weeks. am too busy till i can't really remember the details. Perhaps, i may recall a little over watching at those pix i took. :)

As usual, fireworks burst into colors welcoming the year of 2011. I celebrated my new year eve with some friends. Spending my 1st 3 days with someone that purposely coming for me. Enjoy not? all i can says is Exhausted. haha..

2nd day of 2011 i fell sick. i took my 1st MC on 3rd day of 2011. (the memorable one!)

My birthday..

Starts celebrating since 3rd January. (My actual day is 6th!)
1st celebration with my buddies.. We had our private dinner room at Kiku Zakura. We will had our birthday dinner yearly. hmm.. i had my passed 15 years birthday celebration with them. Thank you gals. Thanks for the Night Repairs! (aging) Thanks for being there for me when i needed. Love you gals so much!!! Muaks!

4th January
Not too sure since which year we celebrate my birthday on 4th. yehah.. never break the rules accept last year ( i was away to Taiwan). although is a rushing one but the PRAWN MEE is my favorite. maybe i had too much of foods for the past few days. anyway you still OWED me my RAINBOW sherbets... :)

Tue gals nite! ON the GO. Am so sorry that i thought of not joining. Thanks for the arrangement and the CAKE. Guinness with Choc Cake! Nice Combination!

5th January
Dinner with family..
Who is the one who countdown with me? My eva best friend - Dr Ann.
Thanks for your cookies mosters. simple and cute pressie i've got from you.
the 2 cookies mosters cuppacake is still in my fridge now. When you wanna have it together r?
A simple countdown and photo session make my day perfects.
Ofcos not to forget to says thank you to your lovely Pete. He is so nice. Thanks for the ride to airport ya!
Insomnia on eve.. haha.. thx Kenny who came out yumcha with me..!!

6th January
HK here i come!

2 comments:

GoldenBilly said...

Oh!is u birthday!how long will i follow u, I discovered yr birthday!am sorry, but i will bless you as my gift!

hazzyalice® said...

thxx!!