Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Huck's Cafe


Finally made my reservation and try out this Huck's Cafe @ Jln Gasing Indah.
Is a great night i would say although it's a Tuesday night out.

Private Kitchen - this is what i will call it because these term generally refer to a restaurant ( personally my 1st thought that just a normal house) located in the middle of the residential area. I never called a restaurant for 5 times/day just to make sure my dinner is on until i am in Huck's. Reservation is almost mandatory due to limited seating capacity. The house is beautifully converted to a cafe like setting, with beautiful garden and Balinese theme man made pond.

Huck Seng (chef) told us he actually just cooked for his children. And he started up this home cafe only 4 months ago. Amazing right? Just the 4 months and seem everyone is crazy on making reservation. haha.. and am one of them.

I like the concept and i like the meal. Especially when Huck brought me my desserts! The Banana Chocolate Brownies with Ice Cream! It was really good. Also Huck's famous Cream Brulee. I feel so complete to end my night both desserts. :)

No comments: