Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sunshine after the rain


Before blogging this i still thought this will be my first movie in 2011. but actually not. My first movie of the year was The Tourist.
Luv spending my time in cinema so much.. especially in this "emo'ing" period. No need to talk but something going on ( the show i mean). Frankly am happy when Wenping send me the link and telling me " This weekend watch your movie,k?" after i clicked on it. I saw my favorite actor Ashton Kutcher. The poster cheers me! :) i smiles at my screen immediate.

I felt so depressed since the day after attending the funeral. Restless, Emo and Exhausted. It has been 3 days from the funeral, but not sure why am still surrounded by the newsletters and calls from friends. It recalls me the incident which i thought i will not emo or cry on that. FB notified me the updating news about him almost everyday and after i read i cried alone when am on my way back from work. People who are cares bout my feeling keep asking me to think rationally caused me cried because i can't and i felt so forcing. Thanks for those who understand my feeling and did things that distracts me from it. I know is just a matter of time because i know when the sky is turning grey there is always Sunshine after the rain.

No comments: