Thursday, November 17, 2011

Count down - Day 4

Manage to clean my wardrobe? not at all, but at least do the laundry. Just realised i had super lot clothes that still pending to settle.The washer machine has been turn on twice only manage to settle my clothes..hahaha

Thought wanted to clean up my room on during this break but am so sorry to myself.  I am super lazy to to do.. the mess really caused me headache. lolx.

3pm. manicure time.. RED again. am in love with RED

Thanks for the nice dinner Ivan.

Allo Paris. - nice dining place with nice food also.

Movie of the day - You are the Apple of my Eye
It is a very simple story but it reminds us of something that was once special and important in our life. We laughed through out the movie and our emotion was triggered by a very simple but very hearty story.

No comments: