Thursday, November 10, 2011

Farewell Gifts and Lunch

Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn't work. Someone would leave and I need to leaves. Then we would have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes. I know what I need. I need more hellos.

I'm really surprised and touched when i received the first gift yesterday and the second one today.

Thank you Lee, I will not forget what you told me yesterday when you suddenly came over my place. really appreciate it.. i know you always being nice to me when i had request from u.

Thank you Carene, although we just know each other for one month but you are the one that i talked most in this office during working hours. haha.. you are really sweet. thanks for the lovely gift.

Thank you Monica for the lunch. I've learn a lot from you!








2 comments:

wai wai said...

all the best to you alice...i will post my blessing to you.....

hazzyalice® said...

haha..thx my dear!