Friday, January 06, 2012

30's. Here I Come


Age 30 is a moment of truth when certain realities of life firmly take hold.
Here’s a list of signs that telling me that I'm turning 30. A freakin’ stiff back..
  • Less partying.
  • Get emo easily as like just a "clicked".
  • I woke up with a back ache.
  • No longer tolerate or have patience with teenagers or cocky dudes in their 20′s.
  • Usually get up to pee at night instead of sleeping.
  • Gain weight. I realized this in my age around 28.
  • Starts saying “younger people” and “back in my day we had…”.
  • Finally buy a bed frame in my age around 26
  • Of course I care about my family more.
  • I actually could sleep 8 hours, and wish everyone would SHUT UP so I could.
  • At last I understand why Large Print books were made. I enjoy reading novel instead of comics now.

Some great realizations as turning 30 years old should be: Money is not about health, happiness, fame or peace of mind-life is. It’s not about getting drunk to be flirtatious or to cut loose, have fun, get over a bad day, or to say things we couldn‘t have when we were younger. It is realizing we do not have to ‘be friends’ with people we don’t like or who are unkind, or who annoy others just because they can. It’s hanging out with people we just plain like hanging out with. Whether we choose to celebrate or ignore the day it is just a 24 hour period and when it is past business will go on as usual.

1 comment:

K1 said...

有过去才会成长!有更改才会成熟!未来十年就要看你做法啦!