Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Belated 30th birthday celebration

I almost forgot I actually needa to meet her tonight. Glad that she text-ed. lols. We made it.
She craving for wines? haha.. it really surprised me. To me she is a super beer's 'tanker' .. 
We end up had 2 bottles of wine and of course we catch up a lot. Time flies, things changed. We no longer colleague but I would says we are good old friend. 

We seen each other grow through ups and downs. We got our hair shorten, longer, cut, curled and colored ... she left jobs, I remain in same jobs, she found new jobs and finally i left jobs... we had a blast of life, down of life, being attached, became single and now she gotten married, I am in a new relationship, we gotten better, gotten fatter ... both us had added new spice in life, removed some qualms ... but I am sure that our friendship is still growing.

I will never forget she is the only one who looked for me and brought me out on my 27th birthday's eve.



No comments: