Sunday, January 01, 2012

Resolution VS Revelation

Everyone is looking forward, making New Years resolutions and planning for 2012. It is the thing to do. I am too. But, as I’m looking forward, I couldn’t help but pause and take a look back. I wondered; was there anything different, unique for me about 2011. The obvious came to mind. I started this blog.

2011 did have a very unique element to it. I made my decision to changed a new job, hoping the grass will be really greener. In my new job, I made more business partners online than i made offline. My network grew. Started a new relationship after I've been single for a year. Somehow there is still obstacles on and off but this is how we see growth I think.

Moving forward to 2012...

  • Get  Healthy
Getting healthy doesn't just mean losing weight. Perhaps I getting worried on myself. The <500 steps really worries me. Imsomia is another bad habit. I must have go gym regulary and sleep before 1am every night in 2012! No more exhausted activity. Less alcohol consumption; less smoking perhaps?

  • Get Happier
This is a little more of an abstract resolution that can mean different things to different people. As I always find ways to boost up my self-esteem, spend more time doing things that I love instead of things that making me feel bad about myself.

  • Be a Better Person
Being a good person I think I should actually throwing some random acts of kindness into my daily routine. As time goes by, am losing my patient. So I will keep telling myself, be patient and passion!

  • Show more Love to My Family
Spend more time with family! :)

  • Get Better in work
Bump up my work performance by just a little bit this year!

  • Pay off Debts

  • Travel More

  • Shopping More!!



1 comment:

K1 said...

我觉的我是魔鬼! 我不断不断带入你进 魔鬼世界里!喝酒,吸烟,一个慢长的夜晚里!这些活动通通都是影响你健康,日常生活!其他人我阻止不到,但我身为你的守护人是不是不应该做出伤害你的事?今年2012年我想做回 天使守护人 让你好好过2012年!我不想你时常请的假是。。病假!我最想你请的假是。。。快乐假期!因为每当你健康时是厉害的想去那里喝吃玩乐!