Sunday, August 28, 2005

am i hyper active??

went for work at 7am,offwork at 12pm.
after my work went to fetch my best fren from setapak.it's long journey.spent mi around an hour time to reached there. we got an appointment at menara tun razak.

after our appointment is about 4pm.then we rush to ampang for yong tau fu.been long time i wanted to eat le..guess what?the auntie there still can recognised mi and my fren. again we ate alot..after our so call lunch..we went magamall for movie. we watch drink drank drunk.the show really crazy..

our schedule is so pack.right after the show we got to ruch to Summit Songbird to meet up my boss ..really hav a great time there.1st time we hang out together. my boss come together with the wife and so ladyboss come together with the husband. it's quite fun actually in our group, cos ladyboss dunno chinese, she is from jarkata and the boss's wife is from china.ahhaha...weird rite? but no worries..they really can sings.i been drinking alot with my boss..he is fun anyway.

well, after karaoke i met up with my fren and janice at breackast, hartamas. drink again there.till 4am only i got home.


my ladyboss with her husband~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
mi and my boss's wife~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
the 'three' of us~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
lovely couples ya~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: