Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Soulmates

People are a lot like a box of chocolates. They might look really attractive on the outside but later on you find out they are filled with toffee when you would much rather find something soft and creamy.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us yvonne
She is my best best buddy.i love her a lot. She is always there for me when i needed her..But actually we were total opposites man,we were like people from different world, must be god's plan, letting us meet =) I have to thank god as knowing her is one of the greatest gift i've ever had. Luv you...*Hugs*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us janice
I was glad that I met her in my Higher Dip class.But we get close just half a year ago. Me and Janice enjoyed life alot althought we both are "Professional of the Living Bumz", we act, we lazy, we sleep and we do lots of things talking about good life and what shall do if we are stuck in boring life.but actually we both didn't sleep much..smiles..ppl alwiz thought dat we work with 7eleven. :P

No comments: