Monday, August 08, 2005

sick but happy

am sick again..it's suffer to wait off work. but luckly i can msn with friends. i go tea with janice afta work. we really enjoy spending our afta work time in Lianas. i got a good new today. i got hired by Nextel. am goin to start dis new job next month.. hopes everything be fine ..

i used to hang out with my dis primary fren these days..though we in da same primary but actually we don't know each other, until last year we got to known each other from friendster but actually through my best fren's fren. and we met once in night market. he is a very nice person i can say. friendly ofcos. we ever been to singapore together last year. really had good time with him in singapore. and now he is my companion..we used to hang out together and go movie almost every week..we like to catch for the latest shows. he is good to me also..every year i used to get cough like hell. he will boil me tea..smiles..but da tea he brought to me is either too bitter or too sweet..so extream rite???well, im not complaining..don't get me wrong ar~ but anyway, really appreaciate..thx lots frenz~ i do hope i can get recover soon..not to worry ya~

No comments: