Monday, August 29, 2005

Something to my friend...cont'

Dear God,
i pride myself on this beautiful world
having my true friend
thank god for making my dream comes true
thank god for letting my friend understand
thank god for giving us love
Dear God,
i received a thank you card from my friend today
she told mi that she is grow
she told mi that she knows what she doing
she told mi that she understand how much people cares
she told mi that she need some trust from mi
she told mi that she wanted to be a friend who i could proud of
My Dear God,
i'm proud to have such a nice friend
who is understand mi
who is listen to mi
My Dear Friend,
after i read your card
i got impressed
after i read your card
i'm happy but my tears come
after i read your card
i know we still remain the same
and here just to let you know
i will alwis trust on you no matter what
will never give up on you nor our friendship
i believe that our friendship will continue blossom forever
And now,
im here to thank god also
my dear god,
please do bless us forever and eva~

No comments: